Your source for septic tanks and aerobic treatment units.
For more information call today!
Macon Septic Systems offers a range 1000 – 2700 gallon concrete septic tanks that provide low cost, long life, and low cost maintenance sewage treatment.
We offer high performance, energy efficient Nu-Water© treatment systems
Aerobic treatment units with the following capacities (Gallons per day):
What are aerobic wastewater treatment systems?
Aerobic treatment systems (ATS) are waste water treatment systems that use an aerobic process for digestion waste rather than just the anaerobic process used in septic systems. Aerating the tank enables aerobic microorganisms to grow and rapidly degrade the organic material. The high quality secondary effluent generated by this process can be sterilized and used for surface irrigation.
The ATS consists of a number of processes carried out in three chambers:
- Pre-treatment stage to remove large solids from the wastewater. This stage is similar to a septic system that allows the solids to settle out of the wastewater.
- Aeration stage, where the aerobic bacteria digest the biological wastes in the wastewater.
- Clarifier stage to allow any undigested solids to settle.
- Disinfecting stage, where chlorine or similar disinfectant is mixed with the water. This optional stage ensures an antiseptic output.
The Nu-Water© systems we offer are capable of producing effluent with a CBOD5 of < 2 mg/L and a TSS level of < 2 mg/L.
Advantages of Nu-Water© aerobic treatment systems include:
- Tested to internationally recognized performance standards.
- Certified to ensure quality, reliability, safety, and long life.
- Low installation cost
- Low cost operation
- Low cost maintenance
- No moving parts
- Quiet linear aerator
- Environmentally friendly